ALERT: Summer 2013 Professional Development Opportunities available. Inquire today!
"The significant problems we are facing cannot be solved
In Bounce - The Art of Turning Tough Times into Triumph, Keith explains the following:
- Drop a Christmas ornament and it shatters.
- Drop an orange an it bruises.
- Drop a hard-rubber ball and it bounces right back.
He goes on to point out that these objects react differently to a sudden loss of altitude because they have different physical structures.
In a similar way, organizations and people have varying levels of bounce. Education providers are facing more than No Child Left Behind (NCLB) and Common Core (CCSS). Additionally, they're facing competitive threats (school choice) and economic downturn (budget cuts). Consequently,
- Some education providers are like Christmas ornaments - they simply fall apart.
- When faced with a new challenge, some education providers will keep doing the same things they have done in the past, only harder and faster - surviving, but emerging from the experience as bruised as an orange dropped from a shopping cart.
- Some education providers seem to have a rubber-ball capacity for bouncing right back. With each new challenge, they seem to grow only stronger and more resilient.
JUST MATH supports formal and informal education providers so they are able to remove the focus from what is being taken away from them, and redirect their attention to how they can:
- Reallocate and Refine
in the right way so they can come out stronger.
JUST MATH is here to help.
Contact JUST MATH today! 724-449-MATH or request additional information here.
Engage with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter!